Before starting a photovoltaic project, we must collect and analyse a series of fundamental information to validate, according to the local solar irradiation and of the mode of operation retained, its feasibility and righteousness:
- Design the installation to best define the generator composed of an integration system, modules, inverters.
- Establish an energetic appraisal of the installation: cost of investment, return on investment
- Establish an economic appraisal of the installation: cost of operation, necessary investment
- Identify the local and regional financial aids eventually available
- Define the mandatory administrative steps (construction permit, environmental study…)
The feasibility study allows to best design an installation and estimate the cost and profitability of a photovoltaic installation and bring together all the elements allowing to decide on the feasibility of a project made to last and produce energy during at least 25 years…